In the "Custom Fields and Logic" app on the "Data Source Extensions" tab, data source FDP_V1_ORDER_CONFIRM_SRV is extended with the "Shipping Point" and "Reference SD Document" fields. But data for these fields does not show up when you choose the "Display Document" for the output preview.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the "Custom Fields and Logic" app and choose the "Data Source Extensions" tab.
- Add a new entry with data source of FDP_V1_ORDER_CONFIRM_SRV.
- Expand the list of available standard fields to navigate to the "Shipping Point" and "Reference SD Document" fields.
- Save and publish the data source extension and add the fields to custom form template. For more information, see "How to Create and Use a Custom Form Template".
- Check that the custom form template is uploaded and the output determination is configured.
- Create a sales order and save it.
- In the output screen, when displaying the form by choosing the "Display Document" button, the added fields do not show up.
This is standard design. When you add fields to custom form templates using data source extensions, these fields are not displayed in the PDF preview, only in the final output.
See also the following documentation:
How to Extend a Custom Form Template with Standard Fields
Data Source Extensions, Custom Fields and Logic, FDP_V1_ORDER_CONFIRM_SRV, PDF preview , KBA , SD-SLS-EXT , Extensibility , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem