After performing a successful transport of a Delivery Unit from a HANA 2.0 source system to a HANA SPS12 target system , the following errors are observed in the indexserver trace of the target system when attempting to query a remote source through a DPAgent :
- Object 'virtual_table_name' does not exist. for query "<SQL Query...>"
- e Executor PlanExecutor.cpp(00876) : pop4 (rc 403, Remote execution error [Teradata JDBC Driver] [TeraJDBC 16.20.00.12] [Error 1266] [SQLState HY000] A failure occurred while executing select of rows from a database with SELECT " ... "
- Details of the failure can be found in the exception chain that is accessible with getNextException.
- A check for the missing object under Schema > Tables > shows that the virtual table exists for the database object on the remote source.
- No errors indicate any issue with the transport of the delivery unit
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- HANA Platform Edition 1.0
- HANA Platform Edition 2.0
KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.