While debugging in the studio, you see either of the below errors:
"Debugging of the backend process cannot be continued."
"Exception during data read occurred."
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Solution.
- You have an .absl script on a .bo or .xbo file.
- You are navigating to an association during the execution of the .absl script.
Reproducing the Issue:
- In the Cloud Application Studio, click "Start Debugging".
- Execute .absl script.
- In the Output window, you the error is shown after the association is called and the studio dumps.
The association is not debuggable in the current release.
As the script execution is fine, we recommend using a Trace to check the variables at runtime. This process is similar to classic debugging except that you are only able to see the values once the Trace has been stopped.
PDI, SDK, scripting, dump, 500, association, output, solution, debug, de-bug, script, window, dumping , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , BC-DWB-TOO-DBG , Debugger , Problem