- Web Intelligence processing server (WIPS) goes to failed status intermittenly. No relevant CPU or Memory usage by the Webi Processing Servers.
- Trace Logs reveal that WIPS is unable to connect to the CMS.
- Event Viewer logs show "WebIntelligence Processing Server is being marked as down because it is unresponsive".
- Publications/Schedules are failing.
- Rerunning the publications/schedules goes to success.
- Refresh the webi rpeort manyually goe sto success.
- Auditing folder has mostly 0KB files. Issue is not due to auditing database.
- Web Intelligence (WebI).
- Clustered node with 1 CMS on each node.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x -all versions, Support packs and Patches.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.