According to the access restriction in place, you are seeing unwanted users in the OVS dropdown list which fetches business partners.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an org structure for respective roles.
- Create an XYZ business role (XYZ stand for the business role name)
- Restrict task work center using specific restriction.
- Give Read and Write access to an employee in selected/desired organization
- Log in to system with user assigned to the XYZ business role.
- While creating a task, users can see other names apart from organizational employees in the Processor field. This issue is occurring with all business roles. Unwanted users which are visible in the processor field are having admin roles.
- Go to the Opportunities work center.
- Go to the Involved Parties tab.
- Add involved party through the OVS.
- Observe: Restricted business partners are shown in the list. (This applies to Ticket and other BO)
There is no access restriction for service agents.
For pure service agents there is no access restriction, and also there is no check for the assignment of Service Agent work center view to show this type of employees in Employee Reuse OVS.
This means that independent of access restriction maintained for Employee OWL, always all service agents are displayed.
It is also required due to usage of OVS in scenarios, where the system is set up and users so far don't have work center view assignments done.
One way to restrict the OVS to internal employees only, is to set the advanced search parameter 'Internal Employee' and store this as Default set via KUT.
KBA 2916976 - Unauthorized Service Agents Show in Sales Employee Option.
Service agent, business partner, contact partner, ticket, opportunity , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem