When creating requisition, the user gets error "Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position xxxxxx failed. Details: jobCode is not mapped to any of the existing families/roles. Contact your system administrator to rectify the configuration. with the index 0"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Company Info > Position Org Chart
- Search for the position ID
- Click the Position then go to Show Menu (near close button) in Position card
- Select Create Job Requisition to get the error message
The Job Code set in the Position is not mapped to the Role in Manage Job Profile Content.
- Identify if the Position has corresponding Role in Manage Job Profile Content > Set Up Families and Roles;
- Create or search for Position's Role;
- Once the Role is selected or created, add the Job Code that was set in Position data;
- Set the "Usage" to "Default".
2272185 - Top 10 Reasons Why you cannot create a job requisition
position management, error in position, jobcode mapping, job profile builder, JPB , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem