During the migration of Inspection Method, the below error is encountered:
You cannot enter an "*"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage your solution".
- Choose option "Migrate your Data".
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the migration project Inspection method.
- Upload the migration template and click activate.
- Click Start transfer.
- Perform the validation phase followed by the convert value step.
- Start simulation phase.
Special characters are passed in the Inspection method column via migration template.
The value provided in the "Inspection method" column of the migration template should not contain any special characters and character must be in uppercase.
s4_pc, s4hc, migration, qs725, ca-gtf-mig, inspection, method, *, special, simulation, qmtb, pmtnr , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem