The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Calculated account member (through a model formula) appears in a story table even if the option "Show Unbooked members" is NOT selected.
- Example Account A = Account B / Account C, if Account B does NOT contain data and Account C does contain data, Account A is shown in the story table while it is not supposed to appear because the user does not allow unbooked data to appear.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a member with formula for example in Account dimension Account A = Account B/Account C
- Publish data for only Account C, Account A and Account B should be unbooked then
- Create a story table and filter Account dimension with the three members above and do not select the option "Show Unbooked data"
- Remove Account B and Account C from the filter, Account A should also disappear as it is unbooked, however it is still displayed which is not expected
- Remove data for Account C and publish again, this time Account A disappears
So if one of the formula members has data assigned the system does not consider the calculated member as unbooked.
This is normal behavior.
- This is not an error, but normal system behavior.
- The target cell is always created, when at least one of the underlying accounts in the formula contains (booked) data.
- If you want this system behavior to be changed (or to customize it), you can raise it as a feature enhancement.
- Please submit and/or vote on your idea at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, Unbooked Data displayed regardless if option to display is selected or not , , KBA , booked data not working when clculated a , when clculated accounts are displayed , calculated calculations calculate calc , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-DES-CAL , SAC Story Calculations , LOD-ANA-TAB-CAL , Frontend Calculations , Problem