- "infected with signal 11" in the module showplan() or show_plan() or similar with a stack trace is raised in the ASE server, for example:
- Current process (0x30eb00d9) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000101fa9378 (showE_STMT+0x19c), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x00000000deadbb5a)
- Current process (0x55f70058) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x000000010129c040 (LeDMLOp::_LeDMLShowMode.fdpr.chunk.1(e_stmt*,int,int)+0x44), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x00000000deadbac2)
- Current process (0x32b70436) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001866c3a (LeDMLOp::_LeDMLShowToTb(int, int)+0x11a), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000deadbac2)
- The impacted process was running the procedure sp_showplan (for example: sp_showplan xxxx,null,null,null).
- The stack trace includes functions showplan or show_plan or both.
Note: Examples of stack traces are available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#820627, CR820627, 820627, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, 820640, CR#820640, CR820640 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.