- "infected with signal 11" in the module showplan() or show_plan() or similar with a stack trace is raised in the ASE server, for example:
- Current process (0x30eb00d9) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000101fa9378 (showE_STMT+0x19c), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x00000000deadbb5a)
- Current process (0x55f70058) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x000000010129c040 (LeDMLOp::_LeDMLShowMode.fdpr.chunk.1(e_stmt*,int,int)+0x44), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x00000000deadbac2)
- Current process (0x32b70436) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001866c3a (LeDMLOp::_LeDMLShowToTb(int, int)+0x11a), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000deadbac2)
- The impacted process was running the procedure sp_showplan (for example: sp_showplan xxxx,null,null,null).
- The stack trace includes functions showplan or show_plan or both.
Note: Examples of stack traces are available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#820627, CR820627, 820627, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, 820640, CR#820640, CR820640 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.