The 'Now' and 'Last Run Time' time variables are displayed in different time zones across different sections in IC. Taking 'Last Run time' as an example:
- In the review and run section, it's shown in your user's time zone:
- In the preview windows, it's shown in GMT/UTC time:
- In the integration's output CSV file, it's shown in server time (EST):
The same applies to the 'Now' variable. So, in which time zone are they stored? Which time zone should I consider for calculations, internal comparisons or external processing?
NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
The 'Now' and 'Last Run Time' are stored and output in server time, and converted to local or UTC time in the UI, depending on the section.
So, in short:
- If you're comparing an entity's 'lastModifiedDateTime' field with the integration's NOW or LASTRUNTIME variable, everything is already set automatically to UTC and no caution is necessary;
- If you're including the NOW or LASTRUNTIME values in the integration's output file for external processing, the output values will be in your SF data center's time zone;
NOTE: Fixed date/time values will be read in your user/browser's time zone.
time zone, zones, IC, outbound, what is, incorrect, which, wrong, multiple, many, successfactors, bizx, LASTRUNTIME, NOW, timezones , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem