After the deactivation of the questions "You can Integrate your solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central", the system throws the following errors upon the attempt to finalize the implementation project:
- "Error during Finish Project Currently unable to finalize the scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies ..."
- "Value EC is missing in <Code List Mapping group> Restore value before finish Scoping"
It seems that the system is not able to finish the changes because the value “EC” is missing in the list of “Code List mapping Groups”. But when checking the finetuning activity “Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions” -> “Maintain Code List Mapping Groups” the
value “EC” with the Description: "Employee Central Integration" is available and has not been changed at all.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Edit Project Scope of the relevant implementation project
- Go to Questions Step
- Below Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Application and Solutions > Integration Scenarios for Cloud Solution from SAP, descope: You can Integrate your solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Below Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Application and Solutions > Integration of Master Data, descope: Do you use new MDF-based Payment Information in your Employee Central system
- Step forward
- The system shows no inconsistencies for the changes in step 3 and 4 of the scoping.
- Finalize the changes
- The above mentioned error messages are thrown
On customer/partner side, fine tuning settings based on code list mapping group "EC" have been added. When trying to perform the desired descope, the fine tuning would lose its definition and thus the observed errors occur, preventing the descope. The entries created on customer/partner side need to be deleted manually.
Note: Further standard entries are directly associated with the Employee Central scoping. These associated entries will be removed automatically with the descope. Only the entries created on customer/partner side need to be deleted manually.
- In order to resolve this, first the added net fine tuning has to be deleted. This can be done in fine tuning activity "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions", link "Maintain Code List Mapping".
- Once the relevant entries are deleted, the desired descope can be performed
deactivation descoping descope remove revert impossible not able unable , KBA , deactivation , descoping , descope , remove , revert , impossible , not able , unable , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem