You have a sales quote where the account (receiving address) and seller address are in different country/regions, with different languages. The Sales quote output is issued in the language of the Seller. In this scenario, when you issue the output, you notice that the country/region of the delivery address is in an unexpected language.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter
- Go to Sales Quote view
- Select Show All and find for XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the quote)
- In the sales quote XYZ for example, say the seller country/region is France and the account is from United Kingdom
- Go to Actions and select Preview
Here you will see that the delivery Address is in english, but the country displays as Royaume-Uni
The receiving address has to comply with international postal regulations. These rules state, that the 'country/region' of the delivery address, needs to be in the language of the sender, so that the local postal service can clearly understand which country/region a document should be send to. The rest of the address has to be in the language of the receiver, so that the local postal service in the recipient country/region can read and process it further.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Seller, Sales Quote, Language, Royaume-Uni, Sales Order , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem