You have locked some of the users in the system using Administrator Work center. But, system is unlocking the users after sometime.
SAP Cloud for Customer
You have scoped Employee Replication process in your system.
In the payload, you are sending the Identity details, Which results in Unlocking the user.
Behavior of Identity replication:
If you send identity details in payload :
- System will default Identity validity period to Employment validity period calculated in C4C.
- Whatever value is passed in indicator UserAccountInactiveIndicator will be considered while creating/updating employee record.
If you don't send identity details in payload
- System will still generate user for same employee however we will not default Identity validity period to Employment validity period.
- By default identity validity period will be calculated as 01/01/0001 to 01/01/0001 and user_account_inactive_indicator will be false.
- As validity period is 01/01/0001 to 01/01/0001 , these generated user’s will not considered as counted users.
- During Employee Replication Process, Do not send Identity id, C4C will generate user id and assign it to employee with user validity period as 01/01/0001-01/01/0001.
- If you wish to have same Identity id as in EC but want to control locking /unlocking,t hen you need to explicitly send UserAccountInactiveIndicator as true. If the indicator is true, User will be locked.
Business User, Locking, Employee Replication , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP-RPL , Employee Replication , Problem