- How to find the events configured in SuccessFactors?
- How to edit the events available in SucessFactors?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAp SuccessFactors Employee Central
The events are defined in picklists and they are predelivered by SAP SuccessFactors.
You can’t create new events or change existing ones, you can only change their labels. You can chekc below how to changes their labels.
- Legacy Picklist
- Admin Center > Picklist Management > Picklists
- Select "Export all picklist(s)".
- Click Submit. Save and open the CSV file.
- Remove any picklists which are correct and you do not wish to modify. Change the events' labels as you wish but do not change the Option IDs and save.
- Select "Import Picklist". Choose the CSV file to import.
- Select "No" to indicate that this file will modify existing picklists.
- Click Submit to upload the file.
- MDF Picklist
- Admin Center > Picklist Center.
- In the list select the desired picklist to edit.
- Select the version of the picklist you want to edit.
- It will open the page to edit the values and the general settings of the picklist.
- Save changes.
Employee Central Master Guide - Events
2463527 - How to edit MDF Picklist
2088658 - Picklists: Working with Legacy Picklists (Importing, Editing and Creating) - Platform
event, picklist, edit, label, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To