You would like to know where you can find out which E-Mails were not delivered to the Recipient of an Output Document.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Input and Output Management view.
- Select the E-Mail and Fax Queues sub view.
- In the drop-down List select E-Mail and Fax Queues
- Click on the Advance Filter
- Remove the From date
- In the Output Status field select Error
- Here you can see all Output E-Mails which are in status Error.
In the Output Details you can see also the Error description e.g. 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User unknown'
There is also a Task created by the system in this case with the Task Title Solve output error: No delivery to XYZ (XYZ represents the e-mail address).
The recipient of the Task is the Sender of the Output Document which you can see in the Output History of the respective document.
The User can also see this Task in their Inbox in the Home work center.
The user can also subscribe to the task via the Button Subscribe to Task. However, there are some prerequisites. See Help Center Document Subscribe to Tasks.
Output; Error; Task; Bounce E-Mail , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem