You observe when Third Party Delivery Notification KLM is released,Outbound Delivery DEF did not release automatically in Third Party Scenario.*KLM refers to Third-Party Delivery Notification id,*DEF refers to Third-Party Outbound Delivery ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Third-Party Order Fulfillment Work Center
- Go to Third-Party Outbound Deliveries
- Search for Outbound Delivery DEF
Outbound Delivery DEF Release Status is "Not Released" although Third Party Delivery Notification KLM is released.
In Business Configuration, As the Scoping Element, Questions for Outbound Delivery is not scoped "Do you want to release outbound delivery automatically in third-party order processing scenario?", Hence Third Party Outbound Delivery did not release automatically.
In order to release Third Party Outbound Delivery automatically, Follow the below steps
- Navigate to Business Configuration Work Center
- Select relevant Implementation Project
- Select Edit Project Scope
- In Step-4 Questions under Scoping Element Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics for Outbound Delivery
- Scope Question "Do you want to release outbound delivery automatically in third-party order processing scenario?"
- Select Next and Finish.
Third-Party Outbound Delivery did not release automatically in TPOP & Intercompany TPOP Scenario, Third-party Outbound Delivery did not release automatically , KBA , tpop outbound delivery did not release , tpop outbound delivery not released , third party outbound delivery notrelease , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , Problem