Measure column name displayed as technical name instead of description name when using linked models in story of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.19 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create table in story based on model A.
- Add measure to column and the column name displayed as description name.
- Link model B to the story.
- Add the same measure to the table, the column name displayed is technical name not description.
This issue is caused by product defect.
This issue will be fixed in 2021.02 QRC release.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, link, linked, models, description, name, id, dimension, dimensions, model, tables, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-COR , SAC Core story functionality - widgets, geo, design, etc , Problem