The search functionality within Message Center does not work properly.
When searching for one of the candidates appearing in the list, the search brings no results. It works when searching for certain candidates, but not for others.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Message Center
2. Type in the search bar the name of one of the candidates appearing in the list below
3. Click on the magnifying glass to trigger the search
4. There are no results: no candidates with that name come up
Search based on Name (First name, Last name) was added with b1905.
Carry out a correspondence smart rebuild company index in Provisioning.
1. Go to Provisioning
2. Go to Search Index
3. Navigate to Smart Rebuild Company Index
4. Enter Company ID
5. Select Correspondence as an Index Type
6. Click on "Smart Rebuild"
This requires access to Provisioning. In case you do not have access to it, please reach out to your Implementation Partner or submit an incident to Cloud Support in case you do not have a Partner.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem