This article provides more information about the behavior of Job Requisition Approval on the SuccessFactors Mobile App.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
- It's not possible to edit Job Requisition fields on mobile even if the user has "write" permissions.
- The "Add Modifier" option isn't available.
- It's only possible to add a comment when sending the Job Requisition back to the previous step. It's not possible to add one when sending it forward.
- An operator will not see the field on the Job Requisition if it's only defined in the <mobile-fields> section. The operator must have either "Read" and/or "Write" permission on this field to see it.
Job Requisition, Mobile App, Approval, Information, Behavior , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To