- After we activated the Workflow service in the DEV_Fiori subaccount in the SAP Cloud, the defined target application in the Extension of My Inbox is not taken into account anymore
- It seems that it always choose the application component from central repository to be loaded
- Before we activated the Cloud workflow service, with the configuration in place, the configuration works and defined application is loaded at runtime correctly
- Extension project is configured to use local copy of the app from same subaccount
- Before that we used ABAP application repository at runtime via neo-app.json
- Both scenarios show same behavior, not loading the original application from defined repository, but from central repository
- ~~~~~~~~Example Configuration Neo-app.json~~~~~~~~~
"description": "Original Application"
- ~~~~~~Example Component.js~~~~~~~
// use the load function for getting the optimized preload file if present
// Use the below URL to run the extended application when SAP-delivered application is deployed on cloud
// Remove the url parameter once your application is deployed to productive account
url: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("cross.fnd.fiori.inbox.zMyInboxAppExtension") + "/parent"
// we use a URL relative to our own component
// extension application is deployed with customer namespace
- When the Workflow Cloud service is activated the On load of the application using Chrome debugger shows that the Cloud system ignored the defined path and application stated in the neo-app.json and component.js of the extension and loaded the My Inbox component from the Central Cloud Repository which makes the load fail
- From Chrome debugger: Request URL https://<cloud hana ondemand account>/sap/fiori/projectfolder_inbox/Component-dbg (This portrays that the configuration took the one in the Cloud repository versus local)
- where projectfolder_inbox is simply a generic name of a folder for the Inbox app (could be any project folder per customization)
- When the Workflow Service is not activated in the cloud - it works and the Request URL states: https://<cloud hand ondemand account>/sap/fiori/zMyInboxApp/parent/Component-dbg (Please note the /parent in the URL request - it took the configuration)
- The Path loaded goes to the /parent folder as defined in the neo-app.json
KBA , CA-UI5-ABA-AIDX , UI5 App Infrastr.: App Index,Descriptor & Variants , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.