This article will explain,
- How Guided Customer Help can be used for GRC application?
- What is the benefits of using this in GRC?
- How can I find the right information for my queries for any specific topics?
When using the 'Create an Incident' application within the SAP One Support Launchpad, you may be presented with a dialog after you select a System and any of the GRC Product.
Below is an example of the 'Support Assistant' dialog that is displayed:
Governance Risk and Compliance Access Control
- Governance Risk and Compliance Process Control
- Governance Risk and Compliance Risk Management
KBA , GRC-SAC-ARA , Access Risk Analysis , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , GRC-RM , GRC Risk Management , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , GRC-SPC-MD , Documentation and Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.