When using the Object Value Selector at field Customer in the Ticket TI, you can see restricted accounts, although restrictions have been set.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center
- Go to the Accounts view
- Query ALL
- Observe the count is ABC (ABC stands for the total count of the accounts)
- Go to the Ticket work center
- Open any ticket with status Open
- Open the Object Value Selector at the Customer field
- Observe the count is DEF (DEF stands for the total count of the accounts)
- ABC is different to DEF, but it's expected to be the same
The ticket TI (/BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/Collaboration/COD_SR_TI. TI. component) is delivered with 3 different input fields for the customer selection:
1. Label "Customer" (the field is currently visible in your system) with object value selector /BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/AgentQueue/Customer_OVS. OVS. component. This object value selector does currently not honor customer/account instance restrictions
2. Label "Account" (personalization hidden) with object value selector /BYD_COD/SalesOnDemand/Account/UI/COD_Account_SOVS. OVS. component. This object value selector does honor the customer/account instance restrictions
3. Label "Individual Customer" (personalization hidden) with object value selector /BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/AgentQueue/Individual_Customer_OVS. OVS. component. This object value selector does currently not honor customer/account instance restrictions
If you want to have an instance restriction in this field you have to make the field '2' visible via KUT and hide the field '1'.
Object Value Selector, Ticket OVS, Account OVS, Account restrictions, Ticket Restrictions , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To