- A RepServer is unresponsive.
- The last messages in the RepServer log are nothing unusual (they are expected from time to time):
W. 2020/04/23 09:52:27. WARNING #5091 DSI EXEC(479(1) RDS1.rdb1) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5345)
A transaction for database 'RDS1.rdb1' failed. It will be retried 100 times. The data server error received (#546) is mapped to RETRY_LOG or RETRY_STOP.
I. 2020/04/23 09:52:45. A grouped transaction of 8 individual transactions has failed in database 'RDS2.rdb2'. Each transaction in the group will be executed individually.
- No one can login into this RepServer. Attempts to connect to the RepServer are timed out.
- The RepServer process is killed from the operating system (OS) and restarted.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- AIX 7.1
hang, hanging, CPU, configuration, configure, entitlement, host, lpar , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.