- Cannot select a value for the lowest parameter.
- Have to select values for all the parameters from top to bottom, before being able to select a value for the last parameter.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when refreshing the same report, it is possible to select a value for the lowest parameter first, since the other parameters are optional.
- When refreshing a report in SAP BI LaunchPad, the SAP UI5 Prompt does not allow to add a value to the lowest level Universe Parameter when the report is is created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise based on a Universe that have multiple related Optional Universe Parameters.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, SAPUI5 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.