$ is not displayed in tables and charts even if measures are set as "Currency" under Units & Currency column in SAC model.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Create a chart in story based on model which has some measures with Units & Currency as "Currency".
- Find $ is not displayed in the table or chart.
Displaying the currency symbol is at present supported only for Numeric Point Charts and Tables
- For Numeric Point Charts:
- Go to Builder >> Number Format >> Data Label.
- Enable the checkbox for "Show Currency and Unit"
- For Tables:
- Go to Styling options for the account >> Number Format
- Select Display unit / Currencies
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
dollar, Units & Currency, currency, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem