User is trying tp create a Third-Party Inbound Delivery Notification using the web service 'ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn' and have maintained the XML Request accordingly. However, when user execute the request, a response XML with the following error/warnings is returned:
- One party with role category End Buyer must be assigned.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Service Explorer view.
- Find the web service 'ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn'.
- Select the Service 'ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn'.
- Maintain the relevant details in the Request XML and execute the web service.
- Now go to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment (TPOP) work center, and then to the Third-Party Delivery Notifications view.
- Find the newly created Third-Party Delivery Notification.
- You can see the Consistency Status is showing as Inconsistent.
- If you click the Check Consistency button, it returns the same messages in the Response XML you get when you executed the Request XML:
- End buyer is missing.
Account ID will be blank once the TPOP IDN is created through web service. However, it is still possible to create a consistent TPOP IDN in the UI but EndBuyer Party Tag at the Item level should be explicitly mentioned in the web service to create a consistent TPOP IDN
EndBuyer Party Tag should be used at the item level. E.g. <EndBuyerPartyID>Token</EndBuyerPartyID>
TPOP IDN, web service, ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn, End buyer, inconsistent status , KBA , web service , tpop idn , managethirdpartyorderdeliverynotificatio , inconsistent status , endbuyerpartyid , end buyer , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem