- NPS exemption is not getting calculated in payroll for the new Regime after applying the Budget changes 2020-21
- Wage type /3I5 (Sec80CCD Ee) was not considering for tax exemption under Chapter VI deductions
- Sec80CCD(1b) should be considered for tax exemption when choosing new tax regime as per Indian new tax regime.
- Contribution towards NPS in IT 0585 under line item “Contribution to pension scheme of Central Government” amount not taken for Chapter VI exemption
- NPS contribution opted outside employment (IT0585) - Not considered in New tax option
- Wagetype /3I5 - Sec80CCD Ee deduction based on IT0585 maintained in system is getting removed in Function INEXD
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
New Pension Scheme,Pension scheme, HINCALC0, INS80, INS88,IT0585, IT0587,Chapter VIA, PC00_M40_CALC_SIMU, PC00_M40_CALC,EENPS,Chapter VIA,Union Budget 2020-2021,Chapter VI,/3I1, /3I2, /3I5, /3I6, /3I9 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.