- You are using SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI)
- You have made a change to an XPI Service parameter or parameters in the NetWeaver Administrator (NWA) -> Java System Properties but the new value is not picked up by the system
- You have made the change under the Template node ZATPL_AIO
- For example, you have changed the AII Config parameters com.sap.aii.connect.cr.name and com.sap.aii.connect.landscape.name to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
- But the SLD URL from the PI homepage still uses the short hostname.
- Or you have changed the XPI XI Adapter Service persist duration parameters xiadapter.inbound.persistDuration.default and xiadapter.outbound.persistDuration.default values but still old values are visible in the Message Content tab in Message Monitor
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
SLD, FQDN, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, retention, persist , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD , SLD Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.