Top N option is not working when Show Totals is enabled in story of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.19 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create table in story based on import model in SAC.
- Select the measure column and Create Top N option for the measure, it is working.
- Enable Show Totals for one dimension, the option Apply to each dimension is enabled automatically in Top N option setting.
- The ranking is not working when changing the N number in the setting.
The issue is caused by product defect
The issue will be fixed in version 2020.2.21.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, rank, ranking, table, N, top, create, total, totals, cross, disable, enable, sort, sorting, order , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , Problem