- Customizing Error GLT2201 - Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled
- Balancing field "&1" in line item &2 not filled
- The error can occur in various posting transactions, in FI but also in FI-AA, such as in transaction AFABN or ASKBN, F-92, ABZON, ABAON to name a few only.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
GLT2 201, GLT2-201, Balancing field Profit Center not filled, Asset, ANLN1, ANLN2, AFAB, AFABN, RAPOST2000, ASKB, ASKBN, RAPERP2000, F-92, ABAON, ABZON, FAA_DEPRECIATION_POST, EPR, S/4HANA, ME21N, profit center, PRCTR, cost center, KOSTL, RCNTR, WBS element, PS_PSP_PNR, project, internal order, purchase order , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-GL-FL , Flexible Structures , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.