- In the internal credit memo created in the process of scope item 2TS, the condition type PCIP is missing in the items with item category ELCR.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow the test script of scope item 2TS.
- In step 4.1.11, check the item conditions of the created internal credit memo in app "Display billing document".
- The item condition PCIP is missing.
- Click the button "Analysis", it shows "Condition not considered (requirement 0000004 not fulfilled)" for the condition PCIP.
In the requirement routine 0000004, the system checks whether the item is cost-relevant. This is decided by the item category setting "Determine cost". This indicator is not set for the affected item category ELCR.
Please contact your CSM or PE to raise a feature request if needed. See the detailed process in note 2582556 - Request for new features in SAP S/4HANA Sales Cloud.
2TS, ELCR, NLLR, determine cost, PCIP, missing, not determined, credit memo, CIIG , KBA , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , SD-SLS-CNT , S/4HANA: Sales Content , Problem