- You are running SAP Contact Center (CCtr) and would like to better understand the infrastructure limits to better plan your system deployment
- Your business unit would like to know about CCtr performance limits like:
- The max number of:
- incoming simultaneous (including those to SAP IVR)
- incoming simultaneous calls to a SIP trunk (SIP Bridge)
- agents connected to the system
- outgoing calls on single CDT according to SAP IVR
- integration users (OII)
- Connection Server connections
- Hard phones (sip phones)
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, performance, port, MRS, benchmark, capacity, sizing , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.