- You are running SAP Contact Center (CCtr) and would like to better understand the infrastructure limits to better plan your system deployment
- Your business unit would like to know about CCtr performance limits like:
- The max number of:
- incoming simultaneous (including those to SAP IVR)
- incoming simultaneous calls to a SIP trunk (SIP Bridge)
- agents connected to the system
- outgoing calls on single CDT according to SAP IVR
- integration users (OII)
- Connection Server connections
- Hard phones (sip phones)
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, performance, port, MRS, benchmark, capacity, sizing , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.