When doing queries or checking the OData API Data Dictionary on my instance, I see that the EmployeeId is not available in there. But if I look at the SFAPI Data Dictionary I find that field.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center -> SFAPI Data Dictionary;
- Find the Candidate entity;
- Look for the field "employeeId". You will find it;
- Now do the same on the OData API Data Dictionary;
- On the Candidate entity you will have the usersSysId that is referring to the user, but not the "employeeId" field.
This is by the current design of the OData Entities of the system.
OData API is the new main way of integrating with SuccessFactors, but still it is a work in progress. The idea behind OData API is mainly to be able to execute all the same operations that we can when using SFAPI, but as OData is still not finished yet, there are some stuff that are pending to be developed.
If having the employeeId field is something important for you to have using OData, we encourage you to go ahead and submit an enhancement request, so our Product Management team put this into consideration when reviewing the backlog and prioritizing the functionalities to be implemented.
If you would like to be able to access the employeeId using OData please vote on enhancement 262908.
API, OData, SFAPI, employeeId, usersSysId, missing, not found, field, required, not, available , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem