While creating stock transfer order, the system calculates delivery date by adding five working days to the current date.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Choose the Common Tasks view and select the option New Stock Transfer Order.
- Enter the product and quantity information without entering the requested date.
- Choose the tab Schedule Lines and you can see that the Delivery Date is updated as five working days from current date.
You have maintained the Shipping Duration for the transport lane used by the stock transfer order as Zero. There should be at-least one minute maintained as the Shipping Duration in the transport lane for the system to consider the shipment duration correctly.
Please follow the below given steps to maintain the Shipping Duration in your transport lane.
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Transport Lanes view.
- Search and select the transport lane with Ship-From Site ID and Ship-To Site ID matching the stock transfer orders.
Choose the Edit button and in the field Shipping Duration enter the time which is not zero. As an example you can maintain five minutes as 00:05:00 in the field.
STO delivery date wrong, five days added to shipping duration, delivery date is wrong for STO , KBA , sto delivery date wrong , five days added to shipping duration , delivery date is wrong for sto , shipping duration bydesign , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , Problem