- The export of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) (acquired / import) transaction data to SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 and SAP Business Warehouse (BW) using an OData service connection is supported in BW/4HANA 2.0 Support Package 04 and SAP Business Warehouse 750 Support Package 18.
- SAC Planning offers an OData service.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP04 and higher.
- SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 SP04 and higher
- SAP Business Warehouse 750 Support Package 18
- For BW/4HANA 2.0, upgrade your system to BW/4HANA 2.0 Support Package 04, or implement the attached correction instructions of:
- For SAP BW 750, upgrade your system to SAP BW 750 Support Package 18, or implement the attached correction instructions of:
- Export to BW 751, BW 752, BW 753 and BW 754 is not supported.
- Review the limitations, configuration and the usage of the BAdI (business add-in) in the notes listed above.
- See the following help page for more information: Exporting Data to OData Services.
- If you get errors implementing notes, see Note 2912581 - SAP delivered projects cannot be edited in your system.
- See Note 3026199 for Tips and Tricks of Analyzing BW and BW/4HANA Data Integration with SAC Issues
- To enable detailed logging, run report SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN and add parameter 'RSBPC_ODATA_LOG' with value 'X'. See Note 3028450 - Enable log to SLG1 for OData export service.
- 2913078 - Support Clean and Replace (during export of SAC data to BW)
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- 2540886 - How to export data from models in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAC Export job to BW/4HANA ADSO gets, SAC exporting to BW/4HANA SP4 exported, SAPK-20004INDW4CORE, DW4CORE, 200, SAPK-75018INSAPBW, 7.50, SAP BW 7.5 on HANASAC export data connection intermittantly failing with http, Unexpected Behavior of SAC import and Export Jobs intermittently , KBA , dwc , dw4core , export functionality not working , odata services export functionality not , sac export via odata to s4hana 1909 embe , embedded bw , sac export to acdocp - note 2816338 , bw4 backend , export problems , rsbpc_odata_export , exporting data to bw 750 using odata ser , bw_750 using odata services , rsbpc_odata , cl_rsbpc_odata_export , 'rsbpc_odata_export' , unable to export data from sac to acdocp , from sac to acdocp , odata connection to bw issue , sac export data connection intermittantl , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , EPM-BPC-BW4 , BPC/4 , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , How To