- SAP Data Services (DS) Version 14.2 SP13 Patch0 or 14.2 SP13 Patch 1 installation fails with following error message.
Error Message: "Creation of SSL keys and certificates failed during installation. Contact customer support to resolve the issue"
- Windows Event Viewer will have the following message:
Error " Event Viewer "The script <installpath>\data services\bin\createdemocerts.bat invoked the application <installpath>\data services\bin\openssl.exe . The operation was blocked by <antivirus program>"
- Some Antivirus programs will see the OpenSSL binaries from version 1.0.2t as a Malware or as a Trojan
- Error does not occur when the Antivirus program is disabled.
- SAP Data Services 14.2.13.x
Anti Virus softwate , openssl.exe, OpenSSL, security , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS , Data Services , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.