You are trying to Approve the Leave Request Approval Task however the Managing My Area Work Center has no tasks to be approved.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Requester goes to the Home Work Center.
- Go to the Self Services List View.
- Go to the New Leave Request and confirm.
- Approver goes to the Managing My Area Work Center and notices there is no Approval Task seen in the screen.
You need to be sure that the Approver is the Approval Manager for the Requester in Reporting Line Structure and check if the Leave Request Task Question is scoped in the system.
- To enable the Leave Request Task Question, you need to follow below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 on Questions and extend Human Resources then Time and Labor Management and finally Approval.
- Find the Group: Types of Leave Request Approval and select "Would you like to send an explicit approval task for a leave request to the manager?".
- Finish the change and it should be solved.
Approval, Leave Request, Request, Managing My Area , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To