Invoiced Amount and Invoiced Quantity Key Figures Are Appearing as 0.0 in Sales Order Volume Report for some Sales Orders and you expect to see value there
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Search for the Sales Order Volume report.
- Open it.
- Run the report.
- Use as Row Fields: Sales Order Key Figure.
- Use as Column Fiels: Invoiced Amount and Invoiced Quantity Key Figures.
- The report will update.
For some Sales Order it's able to see value for Invoiced Amount and Invoiced Quantity fields, however, for other Sales Orders, the value appear as 0.00 (zero).
- Sales Orders which show the value as 0.00 are already opened (Open or In Process status).
- Sales Orders which show the value as expected are already completed (Completed status) - this behavior does not apply for cancelled Sales Orders.
This is the expected behavior.
Once the Sales Order will get completed, the value will appear as expected in the report.
Invoiced Amount, Invoiced Quantity, Sales Order, Report , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , AP-SLO-SO-ANA , Analytics , How To