You would like to understand the reason why the system does not automatically re-determine party roles for Ticket Involved Parties when a manual change or the addition of another party role happens.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Involved Parties tab.
- Click Edit.
- Manually change an existing party role / add a new one.
- See the system does not re-determine it automatically based on the criteria previously defined.
When you manually change or add a party role in the ticket, the system designed behavior is to not re-determine it since manual changes have higher priority over automated changes in the system logic.
This is the system designed behavior.
A possible approach is to use the action Re-determine Completely in the Involved Parties tab, which ignores manual changes and therefore reset any change / addition made.
Involved Parties; Party Role; Ticket; Manual; Automatic; Change; Re-determined; Redetermine Completely; Action; Service Request; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Service; , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , How To