When the new hire tries to complete his additional data collection step, the field labels in his tasks not showing correctly or are being automatically changed when you navigate in the tasks.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in BizX as the new hire;
- Go to the task provide personal data;
- Navigate between the existing tabs for the personal data collection;
- You'll noticed that some field labels were changed.
- Your object does not have labels defined, hence these labels are being overridden by the value from your other objects.
- This is the expected behavior when the field label from different objects are the same and they are not overridden in each of the objects.
- Go to Admin Center and search Manage Configuration UI.
- Search: name of your object for example Uniform
- For each field in the UI, click the pencil icon to edit, and assign the label in Label Override field.
- Do the same actions for all fields and all objects
- Once changes have been made, kindly test again labels should not be overwritten
label, wrong, personal, data, collection, DEFAULT_DATA_COLLECTION_CONFIG, onboarding, 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem