- Cannot log in after resetting password
- Login error after changing password
- Existing S-User unable to log into Launchpad after changing their password
- New S-User cannot log into Launchpad after setting their password
- S-User can log into SAP Support Portal but not SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- ERROR: At the moment, services offered through the SAP ONE Support Launchpad are not available for you. This can be the result of export regulations (see www.sap.com/about/agreements/export-statements.html), or your user ID has been locked due to too many incorrect logon attempts. In this case, please call the SAP Customer Interaction Center.
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.