You want to set the default value for Activities duration, eg Phone Call or Visits.
SAP Sales Cloud
To change the default duration for Activities you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Implementation projects view.
- Select the project and click 'Open Activity List'.
- Search for 'Date Profiles' activity.
- Under Activities for example 'Phone Call Duration = Start Date Time + Time in Minutes' change the duration as per your requirement.
- Save the changes.
Please note: if you manually change the 'End Time'/ 'End Date' during or after the object creation, the automatic defaulting will not happen for further time/ date changes. Manual changes "rule" over automatic determinations. The system has seen that you want a manual change to be saved and further changes will need to be performed manually.
KBA 2717897 - Default Visit Duration and Default Calendar Time Slot in Visits
duration, phone call, activities, task, appointment, visit , KBA , visit duration , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To