- A database has several dbspaces
- One of the dbspaces is OFFLINE
- Default dbspace is set to one of the online dbspaces
- SAP IQ could crash when executing CREATE TABLE
- When the dbspace is converted from OFFLINE to ONLINE, then CREATE TABLE is successful
Excerpt of IQMSG
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
CR821491, CR#821491, 821491, RegisterPhysicalBlockId, ConvertTo6BytePhysicalBlockIdsIfNeeded, s_blockmap::RegisterPhysicalBlockId , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.