You are unable to upload list price via excel due to validity error even though you have entered correct date.
Error:"The value of the field "Valid From/To(MM-DD-YYYY) is invalid"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Business ByDesign system
- Select Product Portfolio work center
- Select List prices view
- Select New
- Open "List Prices from Microsoft Excel"
- Now log in to Byd system from excel using Byd add-on
- Enter the Valid from as current date and To date in future
- Select save to
- Error encountered: "The value of the field "Valid From/To(MM-DD-YYYY) is invalid"
If you are entering current date as Valid From date, and still error is encountered, your timezone might be different.
In back-end, system timezone is always UTC, hence it can create conflict with your regional timezone settings and in back-end, system assumes that you entered a past date.
Hence error occurs.
Please enter the Valid From date as future date in the excel instead of current date or maintain your system regional timezone settings appropriately to avoid any conflict with UTC timezone.
Also, from your Excel file, select the Home tab, click the Text droping Menu and click on "More Number Formats..."
From the new window, select Date: you will find different format of Date.
Make sure the one you are using in the Excel file is the same as the one maintain here.
Validity error, list price excel upload, Date Format , KBA , validity error , list price excel , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To