- When you create a model from a data source, or import data into an existing model, an import job is automatically created as well, so that you can schedule data imports
- How to check the metadata of one import job in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open one model created based on import data connection.
- Follow SAP KBA 2280022 to collect a HAR file with Chrome developer tools when navigating to Data Management tab where one import job is listed under Import Jobs.
- In the HAR file (or in Chrome developer tools directly), locate the HTTP request to "/sap/fpa/services/rest/fpa/asyncAcquisition?request=%7B%22action%22%3A%22getDatasourcesMappings".
=> In the response content of this HTTP request, you can find metadata of all import jobs in a list, where you can find the following information which is not visible in SAC UI:
- createdBy: Job Owner
- mappingDefinition: mapping relationship between original column from data source and target Perspective in model, transformation performed on original column, etc.
- scheduleQueryInfos: Connection Name & Owner, Credential Owner (Connection user), etc.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To