*** Archived Reason: Similar KBA to 2919317 - RCM GDPR - Imminent Candidate Purge Email Notification ***
Enable the Imminent Candidate Purge Notification e-mail trigger to ensure that inactive candidates receive an advance notification to take action before their profiles are purged and define the number of days before the purge date when inactive candidates receive a reminder to take action before their profiles are purged.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
First, set up the E-mail Trigger:
- Go to Admin Center Recruiting Email Triggers
- Enable the Imminent Candidate Purge Notification e-mail trigger and select the appropriate e-mail template based on the notification content that needs to be sent to the candidates.
- Add recipients. (We recommend that you add candidates as recipients.)
- Save the changes.
Once the email trigger has been done, follow the steps below to define the number of days on when theh candidate will receive a reminder
- In Admin Center , go to Data Retention Management and create a purge request. Specify purge request type as "Purge Inactive Candidates".
- Select/Add values for the fields: Desired Country, "How long they have been inactive", and Notify Before.... The Notify Before... is the newly introduced field used to set the number of days prior to which candidates should be notified.
- Schedule the job.
- Navigate to Purge Request Monitor and approve the Pending preview report of the scheduled request.
- Validate the notifications.
DRM 2.0, Imminent Purge, Purge Notification, DRTM Purge, RCM-64977 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To