You execute an EC Export to check the error messages from Data Replication Monitor using Generic Object "Employee Data Replication Confirmation-Error Messages", but some records have value = 0 in column "Person Identifier".
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Data Replication Monitor
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import and Export Data screen
- Select "Export Data" action
- Select "Employee Data Replication Confirmation-Error Messages" on Generic Object
- Select "No" on "Include dependencies"
- Click on "Export"
- Download the CSV file from Monitor Jobs screen
- When opening the CSV file and formatting it accordingly, you'll see that column "Person Identifier" shows 0 values in some lines
The lines which have Person Identifier = 0 are just a continuation from the previous line. This means that the error shown in that line belongs to the user from the previous line.
If you check the column "Employee Data Replication Confirmation.externalCode", you'll see that both lines (the one with 0 and the previous one) will have same value, meaning that they are the same record in SF.
ec export, successfactors, success factors, Employee Data Replication Confirmation-Error Messages, drm, data replication monitor, employee, user, person, id, userid, identifier, no value, zero, 0, empty, null, blank, column, line, csv, excel , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To