The Owner field in accounts goes blank after entering the sales organization.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Click New to create a new Account.
- In the field Owner, enter name ABC (where ABC is an existing Employee).
- Save and Open the Account.
- ABC is available in the Owner field of the Account Header.
- Navigate to the Account Team facet.
- Here, you can see that Employee Responsible-Sales party role is maintained with ABC.
- Add a value for the Sales Organization column against Employee Responsible-Sales party role.
RESULT: The Owner field in the Account Header Becomes blank.
The field with the label Owner in the Account Quick Create, Account Object Worklist result list and Account TI header, will show the Sales Area Independent Owner.
The definition of the Owner field is: It is the record from the Account team list with the Party role 142 + main flag + sales area independent + valid today.
If the above criteria is satisfied then Employee Responsible(Sales) will be populated correctly in the Account Header.
Entering a value for Sales Organization make Owner Sales Area Dependent and thus ABC is not displayed in the Owner field for Accounts.
This is correct system behavior.
account , owner , KBA , owner , account , employee responsible , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To