- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module js__callout() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x4b0026) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000878741 (js__callout+0x5a), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Close before the "infected with signal 11" error, there are two or more "Initializing Job Scheduler Task" messages.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, SEGV, segment, violation, storage, access, kisignal, CR800942, CR#800942, 800942 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.