- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module js__callout() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x4b0026) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000878741 (js__callout+0x5a), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Close before the "infected with signal 11" error, there are two or more "Initializing Job Scheduler Task" messages.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, SEGV, segment, violation, storage, access, kisignal, CR800942, CR#800942, 800942 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.