The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When trying to create an OAuth client in a Cloud Foundry (Non-SAP Data-Center) tenant, you receive a " POST; 500 Internal Server Error".
- The OAuth Client cannot be created.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2019.21
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into your SAC tenant.
2. Navigate to: Main Menu -> System -> Administration -> App Integration.
3. Under 'Configured Clients, select '+ Add a New OAuth Client'.
4. Add the following information to the client:
Name: Add name
Purpose: API Access
Access: User Provisioning
Redirect URL: Add or leave blank
5. Click 'Add'.
Technical user related to the subaccount OAuth for tenant is missing.
Please submit support incident for LOD-ANA-AUT.
SAP will have to create an Operations Ticket to assist in the resolution of this issue.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, 500 internal server, OAuth, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem